Recording Conflict on Ignite TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ReneHache
I Plan to Stick Around

Recording Conflict on Ignite TV

Hi, I'm try to set a movie to record that air tonight, but it give me a Recording Conflict. And there's no option to cancel it to try again, I don't have any other recording scheduled at the same time. The movie is Spin on Disney Channel. The other shows that I also set are being properly set, the issue is only with the movie.

**Labels Added**

RogersLaura

Re: Recording Conflict on Ignite TV

Hello @ReneHache!

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear that you were having some trouble with recording a specific movie yesterday afternoon. That must have been pretty frustrating. 😞

By any chance, did you eventually get it to record, or no luck? If not, I'm hoping the movie can be found airing at a later date/time. I am also seeing that 'Spin' is currently being offered On Demand for those who are subscribed to the Disney Channel.

Just to clarify, does the issue occur with any other Disney channel content if you try to record?  If the issue persists or pops up again, please try rebooting your Ignite TV box either through the voice remote settings (press the 'A' button and select RESTART) or you can unplug the power cord for a few seconds and then plug it back in again.

I hope this helps! 🙂

RogersLaura

ReneHache
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Recording Conflict on Ignite TV

I was be able to watch it live, great movie by the way 🙂 . No it didn't record and it never happen with a Disney Channel shows/movies before, it's probably just a temporary hiccup or something. The last time I had a recording conflict error was last year with movies on W Network, while trying to set recording many days in advance, but if I remember other person has the same issue around the same time and that the issue got fixed.