cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Ignite TV After Service Interruption

sadchel
I plan to stick around

as of 2pm alot of channel on ignite won't load ....temporarily unavailable.

and channels that will load are stuttering.

*** Edited Labels/Title ***

230 REPLIES 230

Re: Problems with Ignite TV After Service Interruption

Darlene123
I've been here awhile

My ignite tv is not working. The picture stops or stutters , sound cuts out and the screen goes black.

RichSpriggs
I've been around

TV is unwatchable!

Despite being a Rogers operation,SN app is working and I'm watching the Bos-Tam game now.

Can you explain why we don’t have internet in Oshawa

Darlene123
I've been here awhile

This is in Kitchener

I agree! Totally frustrating! Our Ignite is STILL doing that too after resetting the box multiple times and unplugging and plugging back in. Rogers needs to fix this! Totally unacceptable for what we pay monthly!

all 60 channels are freezing and stalling not just a few. Rogers needs to step up and say they are having more issues fixing the problem.

How will you cancel? None of hilariously named "Customer Care" channels are taking contacts.

It looks like the service is terrible all over Ontario.

Same!

Sherkie
I've been around

It is Monday and still no ignite!

GM574
I've been around

When will this be repaired? It’s been 3 days now. Your customers are growing impatient.

Please don’t say “we understand your frustration “ or “we feel your pain”. This shouldn’t have happened in the first place. You advertise the “most reliable network”. 
Deliver it please.

J_Ehrhardt
I've been around
Same here. Waterloo, ON. 9:18 pm July 11. TV is unwatchable

Ter1
I've been here awhile

Same in Waterloo Region

RWistheword
I've been around

Hey Rogers, you are listening too much to your corporate PR flacks.  Go on -- admit you still have significant issues, particularly with Ignite TV service.  In Mississauga, watching it "live" or watching your previous recorded shows have audio drop outs, video freezing, at least once every 60 seconds.  The interruptions are 2 to 15 seconds long.  It's a serious problem.  The service is not useable.  It's wrecking our daily Jeopardy watching!

Newfieone177
I've been here awhile

Day 4 and still unwatchable ignite tv. And rogers apps are not working. I'm watching TV on my laptop with blue curve. I just want to come home after work. Relax watch the local news. My internet and cell are flawless and work well. Ignite TV app will not load. I understand stuff happens but in this technology Era it should be fixed. London.

Modi123
I've been here awhile

Hey Rogers, your two day credits for 200$/ month account is about 15$.

The loss of business activity due to no service is definitely not close to 15$.

Uncertainty of Rogers sevicoes has led to huge revenue loss for many and life compromise for hospitals and healthcare.

But rogers decided to pay by cutting cost of two days worth of internet.

Dear Rogers,
If you have empathy and really feel sorry, reduce the long-term cost of your service. Bring the service within an affordable range in the western world.

Oh well,

But Rogers wants is to suck it up that loss because it will compensate the cost of two days of internet (and rest will stay the same!)

prevedel
I've been here awhile

Since outage I am still unable to watch TV properly. Keeps freezing sound cuts out and blank screens. I just end up turning the TV off. How will we be compensated for this?

ROVOGT
I've been around

Kitchener/Waterloo Ignite TV stays on for about 2 secs then black screen, or, video is on but audio is gone, or video freezes and audio is on or just black screen.  Hard reset does not work.  This is very very frustrating..  Well, at least the internet is back...

Raybo
I've been around

Ignite TV still freezing, going blank, error code, 4 days now of on and off issues, please Rogers get this fixed! 

cp14
I've been here awhile

same