cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Ignite TV After Service Interruption

sadchel
I plan to stick around

as of 2pm alot of channel on ignite won't load ....temporarily unavailable.

and channels that will load are stuttering.

*** Edited Labels/Title ***

230 REPLIES 230

Re: Problems with Ignite TV After Service Interruption

Service is still "rough" out here in North Dumfries. It was better yesterday. Today seems so much worse. Some days I miss the bunny ears, I felt I had more control back then. (wink)

Thornton_Davis
I've been around

The head of their service and technology dept needs to be fired! This is totally unacceptable.

Dawn747
I've been here awhile

In Toronto/Beach,TV still cutting out and black screen occasionally.   Better Call Saul is back tonite, won't be able to watch!  4 days and they still can't get it together!

JoBrack
I've been here awhile

Same here in Mississauga.  Unable to get anyone on chat.

“Thanks for contacting us. Sorry, but we are experiencing a busy period right now. Please try again later.”

“I’m sorry, it looks like something went wrong. Let me get a Live Chat agent to help you.”…Then nothing.

Just like the rest of their response so far.  2 days credit for 4 days of aggravation (and counting) doesn’t cut it.  We need to be informed.  Calling Rogers a communications company is a joke. 

LosingPatience2
I plan to stick around

Calculate the number of days your service has been affected, divide by 30, multiplied by your regular monthly bill. Make sure the credit they offer is at least that amount.
They can’t charge you for a service they don’t provide.

AaronMT
I plan to stick around

Encourage everyone to continue to call in. They have yet to even acknowledge the Ignite TV issues on Twitter nor website. Continue to make your voices heard.

If one can get through to them. LOL

SpeedyC
I'm a reliable contributor

I live in Mississauga.

Ignite TV seemed stable Monday morning between 4am-5am.

Then I left for work.

I returned home around 4:30pm, and service was still OK for a while.

But after 6pm and into the night, the constant visual and audio freezes and skips returned.

Appears the system is still strained by all the viewers returning home from work.

TerryB1
I've been around

Is anyone else still having a slow TV signal that is starting and stopping and losing sound after the July  8 Roger's interruption? 

Cant talk to technical support as they are too busy,  London Ontario  -  Ignite keeps buffering,   lose picture and sound,  try another station,   ok for seconds and does same thing,    I have rebooted and still same thing.  PLEASE GET THIS FIXED,   4 days of this nonsense is ridiculous 

Funny timing, huh?

ser001
I've been around

Yes having same issue (Oshawa)...........started around 6:30 approx.

Thousands maybe tens of thousands.

emerson7
I plan to stick around

When will Ignite be working in London, now Monday evening an no service.

Kbj
I've been around

Service is freezing constantly

Ignite TV not working in Kitchener-Waterloo

xx12
I've been around

As of almost 9 pm EDT, all the channels I tried at my girlfriend's house are choppy or black.  I tried to watch yesterday's Jays game, recorded at my house, using the Ignite TV app over the Internet and it doesn't work.  This is four days of disruption.  Rogers is over their heads.

caedn
I've been around

I am still experiencing glitchiness and ignite tv not running particularly in the evening.  Internet seems to be ok, but I've been on vacation so not working as heavily from home.  Should this still be happening it's Monday now

Re: Ignite TV not working in Kitchener-Waterloo

I had some success watching on the apps of the broadcasters (Sportsnet, Crave, etc.) I have watch on my phone (my tablets are all old), but better than nothing. I'll try to get SN Jays game.

I think we all should cancel our services until Roger's sorts this out. I call every 6 weeks or so about freezing tv. It's so frustrating

Re: Ignite TV not working in Kitchener-Waterloo

jem
I've been here awhile

trying to watch Better Call Saul...impossible! service in K-W is terrible

It's Monday and Ignite TV is STILL freezing, stuttering!! Frustration is becoming unbearable! So frustrating that this has been happening every day since the outage was supposedly fixed! Seems too many people are still being affected!! Angrier and angrier as time goes on and this isn’t resolved!!