cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Ignite TV After Service Interruption

sadchel
I plan to stick around

as of 2pm alot of channel on ignite won't load ....temporarily unavailable.

and channels that will load are stuttering.

*** Edited Labels/Title ***

230 REPLIES 230

Re: Problems with Ignite TV After Service Interruption

M-S65
I've been around

Still not working

Paul1232
I've been around

Ignite tv doesn’t work

ayau
I've been here awhile

Since I posted my previous reply and went back to trying to watch, it's now a blank screen. Error XRE 03090

help4me
I plan to stick around

The most frustrating thing is there are no updates from Rogers and no way to report the problem. Each time I call Rogers Support I get dropped mid-call.

Arrrrh
I've been here awhile

N4T area keeps cutting out since the weekend. Almost ready to switch to bell. It just seems to never stabilize

help4me
I plan to stick around

Sigh, Bell Fibe isn't available in my area of Richmond Hill so I am stuck with Rogers. I live in the heart of the GTA and I can't even get Bell Fibe, very sad.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I'm in Toronto near Yonge & Lawrence. I was able to watch my recordings for several hours yesterday without issue.  I just started watching my recordings this evening and the problems are similar to what there were on Saturday.  Freezing, no FF, no audio part of the time, etc.  Rogers, what did you break between yesterday and today?  Perhaps just more people streaming?  Whatever the issue is, this is NOT fixed.

Ignite tv still choppy both chpppy sound and picture freezing

July 11/ 2022 Ignite tv problems now 4 days in a row in Kitchener, would be nice to see some notifications through customer service for any progress being made very dissapointing.

Re: Ignite tv still choppy both chpppy sound and picture freezing

Pipeguy
I've been around

Same hear near in Orangeville

gspostalian
I've been around

We live in Vaughan (on the eastern border nearest to Richmond Hill). Ignite TV is in one word BRUTAL!! Internet is fine and cellphone service fine. Can't watch any "cable" TV channels but have no problems with streaming services such as Netflix and Prime. No information from Rogers on what the issue is and when it's going to be resolved.

Same in Bolton, TV is out even PVR not working. Thank goodness for DVDs

How1
I've been here awhile

Ignite TV freezes & drops signal periodically, even after restoration of internet services on July 9.
It is now July 11 and this is still occurring making viewing tv virtually impossible. Expect to be reimbursed for loss of ignite tv until it is fully restored!

nadia_e
I've been around

Same near Orillia. 

DyanD
I've been around

My ignite Rogers tv is intermittent and cuts in and out .. cannot watch pvr items either .. since outage and things came back on Saturday , tv seems to do thus intermittent thing in the evenings .. so is it a volume issue ? I gave restated Reuter and box with the tv .. any other suggestions ?

LosingPatience2
I plan to stick around
I think I’ve had enough. They’re only offering 2 days credit. I’m dropping my cable.

help4me
I plan to stick around

Wow, as of 8pm I have partial Ignite TV service ... not stable though, stutters, sigh

My Ignite TV service continues to freeze up on many channels...when will this be fixed?

fileseeker
I've been here awhile

The Ignite TV issue is widespread on Hamilton west mountain. freezing channels and freezing recordings. Seems that on demand may be working ok though.

newigniteguy
I plan to stick around

I'm in Ajax. Things are getting worse for TV. Constant freezing and black screen. A few problems yesterday (Sunday) but getting worse in the last few hours.

Paying for 500Mb and hard wired getting under 60. Calling Rogers is no good, they're not taking calls now. Can't blame them I guess. It would be nice if they could acknowledge they're still having major problems.

As for a credit, 1 or 2 days is an insult.

fmjoeb
I've been around

8:30PM, tv still sucks royally. Freeze/black screen more than a picture!! Frustrating! A visit to the rogers store tomorrow. Rebooting system did zero several times. C'mon rogers, get it together!!!!!!!

Calculate the number of days your service has been affected, divide by 30, multiplied by your regular monthly bill. Make sure the credit they offer is at least that amount.