cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Ignite TV After Service Interruption

sadchel
I plan to stick around

as of 2pm alot of channel on ignite won't load ....temporarily unavailable.

and channels that will load are stuttering.

*** Edited Labels/Title ***

230 REPLIES 230

Re: Problems with Ignite TV After Service Interruption

Fp27
I've been around
Same issues since Saturday. Internet is fine but Ignite keeps cutting out. Not watchable.
Anyone get a solution. Unplugging devices and restarting doesn’t help.

itog
I've been around

Some channels are slow to load.  Some won't load at all.  Sound cuts out periodically.

Since July 8 th interuption. My cable on tv freezes every 30 seconds to a minute and then resumes. Extremely annoying. Can watch tv as a result

same here.  seems ok for a while, then gets choppy, either no picture or sound.  this is 3rd day. 

Primo1
I've been around

Black screen, freezing 

rpe
I've been around

Monday afternoon/evening in London.  All was fine yesterday.  Today continuous freezing of all channels including audio.  3-5 second freeze every couple of minutes or more.

TorontoGuy2016
I've been around

I’m having same issues, also getting occasionally a blue or black screen. 

Doxielover
I've been here awhile
My Ignite TV just went off. Sound was cutting out intermittently then I tried to change the channel and it froze and I have no picture or sound. Tried unplugging the set top box and nothing changed. So annoying! Time to look for other providers. I will never have all of my services with one company again.

BGT
I've been here awhile

Channels freezes and audio drops out since the crash on July 8.

Dear Rogers,

Still experiencing issues with TV service. The screen will freeze, lose sound, come back, fade out & go to black screen. Service has not been restored to Brampton.

comeasyouare101
I've been here awhile

As many others have already stated, Ignite TV is having serious issues and isn't even working at all for me now. RogersHelps on twitter is also pretty useless as they have been ignoring me about this issue for two days. As this is now the fourth day with major issues, a two-day credit simply will not suffice. As each day passes, my desire to ditch Rogers for Bell or someone else gets harder to ignore

help4me
I plan to stick around

HELP ... Ignite TV totally non-functional now, black screen only. Seemed to be working earlier. L4S area code in Richmond Hill, ON. Tried calling Rogers Support but was dropped mid-call.

gw2022
I've been here awhile

Same issue as others here. Our internet and home phone working but ignite tv not watchable, freezing , cutting in and out. 

Peter-karen
I've been here awhile

It was working for a few , now black screen ohh back on. Darn no sound. Frozen screen Ohh back on. Rinse and repeat !! No news good news. Hmmm no Rogers. We all want and need to know how long we can scratch our noses while waiting for getting what we pay for ,don’t think that is to much to ask for

Like everyone . Here in bowmanville and same ignite issues . Basically not working in 4 days . Forget talking to anyone from Rogers 

ron891
I've been around

Still spotty service. Images freeze or black out. SERVICE HAS NOT BEEN RESTORED. Worse I can’t contact anyone at Rogers. Although they are just going to tell me the usual, reboot wifi (did), reboot box(did), reset all devices (did). Everything was fine before the Rogers screwup of July 8. This is showing an extraordinary level of incompetence.

Lund-Dotcalm
I've been around

Same problem here with Choppy Ignite TV.  Persistent problem since early Saturday.  Both ignite boxes.  Problem persists after restart and reset on all devices.  Internet is fine.

caim
I've been around

Top of Newmarket/Sharon, having same issues. What a mess.

boxer_guy
I've been here awhile

Beginning to see the same happenings that many are mentioning.  Internet and TV seemed to be fine as of yesterday, but now approx 32 hours later Ignite is freezing, black screens and audio cutting out.

I thought this was "resolved" and most everyone's services had been "restored"????

My patience is becoming stretched far too thin, this is not acceptable.

ayau
I've been here awhile

Same issue in Aurora, no sound or freezing every 10-15sec.

DavidDonahue
I've been around

I'm the same as everyone else here.  Studdering / freezing / back screen.

I don't buy staffieri's communication.  It's one of two things
a. the problem is much bigger than Rogers is letting on
b. Technical incompetence.
Don't know which is worse