cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems With Internet Since Installation

Omid1991
I've been around

I bought a Ignite Internet 150-Unlimited on 27th July and until now (after 10 days) I don't have access to the internet. I work from home and over the last week I used either my data or McDonald's and Tim Hortons Internet. It's becoming a never-ending cycle! A technician comes over, tries, creates a ticket, and leaves! I called several times to customer service but it looks like they don't care and this situation is normal for them!

I’m not looking for compensation or any price reduction, Please just fix the problem! I'm not going to experience the same thing next week!

One of the technicians is kindly trying to help! He is the only one understood the critical situation! However others…

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Problems With Internet Since Installation

RogersRahul

Hello and welcome to the Community @Omid1991,

We definitely understand how frustrating this has been for you waiting to get up and running. If you're still without Internet, we can look into this for you.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,
RogersRahul

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation