cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prime time pack

htrohatos
I've been here awhile

I switched to ignite tv last weekend and subscribed to the prime time pack. My services agreement lists it as part of my service. I’ve spoken with support practically every day this week yet I am still unable to access those channels. Has anyone else had that problem?

*** Edited Labels ***

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Prime time pack

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It is very odd that the support people have not been able to resolve the issue for you.  Whenever I'm on the line with these people I always ask them to wait while I check to see if what they did works, because it should be instantaneous. 

This assumes that you're paying the $3/mo for the prime time pack including channels like CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, PBS.  You may wish to contact the @CommunityHelps people who moderate this forum. I have found them most helpful.

When logged into the forum, click on @CommunityHelps .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while Rogers get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

htrohatos
I've been here awhile
There seems to be some confusion as to what the prime time pack is. From what I have seen online, it should be the distance US and Canadian channels but when I talk to tech support they keep asking me to check the non distance Us channels.

Can anyone confirm what channels are involved in the prime time pack?

Thanks for your feedback. I’ve spent more time on hold trying to get to someone in migration care than I care to admit. This has been going on all week

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@htrohatos wrote:
There seems to be some confusion as to what the prime time pack is. From what I have seen online, it should be the distance US and Canadian channels but when I talk to tech support they keep asking me to check the non distance Us channels.

Can anyone confirm what channels are involved in the prime time pack?

In the Toronto area, the Prime Time Pack includes: ABC, NBC, FOX. PBS, and CBS, all out of Buffalo.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@htrohatos wrote:
There seems to be some confusion as to what the prime time pack is. From what I have seen online, it should be the distance US and Canadian channels 

Are you confusing Prime Time pack with Timeshifting?

@-G-  and I have already outlined which channels are in the Prime Time Pack.

The channels available in each bundle and the channels that are in the various theme packs are all clearly outlined on the Rogers Website after you click Shop - TV on the Rogers main landing page and login using your location.  See link below and fill in your address.

https://www.rogers.com/bundles/offers

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@htrohatos wrote:

I switched to ignite tv last weekend and subscribed to the prime time pack. My services agreement lists it as part of my service. I’ve spoken with support practically every day this week yet I am still unable to access those channels. Has anyone else had that problem?

Do you live in an apartment or condo that has negotiated a bulk services agreement with Rogers or do you live in a residential area?  Asking because for the new residential Rogers customers, the Full Details section at the bottom of the Ignite TV page contains the following wording:

As of July 7, 2021, US distant TV channels (CW 43 (select regions), ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS) are not included in our Ignite TV packages. They are now available in the Prime Time Theme Pack.  (emphasis mine)

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@57 wrote:

@htrohatos wrote:
There seems to be some confusion as to what the prime time pack is. From what I have seen online, it should be the distance US and Canadian channels 

You're confusing Prime Time pack with Timeshifting. @-G-  and I have already outlined which channels are in the Prime Time Pack.

No, I'm definitely not.

PrimeTimePack.png

US_Timeshifting.png

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@-G- : I was replying to @htrohatos , not you (I've changed the paragraphing in my previous post to be more clear). 

You and I are on the same page.  Screenshots below:

Packs.png

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@57 wrote:

@-G- : I was replying to @htrohatos , not you (I've changed the paragraphing in my previous post to be more clear). 

Oops!  Sorry!  A speck of dust on my screen also made your "." look like a ",".  Punctuation matters!  😀

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation