Thumper59
I've been around

Can't record or access any recordings.

*** Edited Labels ***

10 REPLIES 10

Re: PVR Issues after Service Interruption

JG24
I plan to stick around

Yes, same in Ottawa for Ignite TV. XRE-06026 error when trying to playback a recording, no error message when setting a new recording but it does not get added, and error 403 when trying to add a recording in the app.

rcw2
I've been around

Regardless of whether I tape single or all shows, when I check to see my recordings, it keeps showing NO RECORDINGS....Up until yesterdays fiasco, my recordings worked fine!   What happened in last 24hrs?

pp171
I plan to stick around

Same here in Kitchener. When I try to watch an old recording, it comes back with that XRE-06026 error. Trying to add a new recording goes through the regular process (just this episode / all episodes / confirm), and then it doesn't set the recording. No error code, just doesn't do anything.

It is YMMV, as @57  reported he was able to add a new recording, however playback may, or may not work.

Obviously, Rogers still need to fix PVR issues.

lacadien72
I've been here awhile

Same issue here, Bathurst (NB).

alexw
I'm here a lot

So for some reason this has been happening for the past week before that no problems for the past year.

Anyway no matter what channel or show. I can set it it record no problem. I can watch the recording on the phone no problem either. When I go to download the show no problem either. But when I go and try and watch a show any show that is downloaded it says

"Well that didn't go as planned. We're having trouble playing this recording. We checked for this program On Demand but, unfortunately, it is not available. Please try watching another program"

I figured a simple uninstall and reinstall would do the trick. However that didn't fix the issue either. Every else is still the same. I also just tried downloading and watching a show that I wached a few weeks ago and  that error happens again.

So the question is why is it I can record something, watch said recording on the phone itself. Download it and when I try and watch it the app is like no. 

I am thinking unless its something simple im missing I think I might have to reformat the my S21 and I would rather not have to do that.

***Edited Labels***

dtsaudio
I'm here a lot
I can record, but quality seems to vary, picture freezes and audio drops out.
Occasionally fast forward doesn't work

JG24
I plan to stick around
It looks everything is back to normal for me. The recording I had set for Friday (outage day) didn’t get recorded though.

RSLOW
I plan to stick around

It's Tuesday and my TV has been down to only about 10 working channels since Saturday. They all still say "unavailable try again later".  Oddly enough I had about 90 percent of the channels during the beginning of the outage on Friday (but no wifi or cell) but by the time Rogers was falsely claiming the "vast majority" of issues had been solved by Saturday (weird because our internet didn't come back until Saturday night)  nearly ALL our TV channels stopped working and they have not come back on.  I have called and tried to open service tickets, but even though the problem is not fixed Rogers Robo-calls me with in hours to tell me the problem is fixed and ticket is closed. So I call and open another. They are closing these tickets claiming it's because they know it's a mass outage. What they're really doing is creating a paper trail that makes it look like they fixed all the issues THEY caused much earlier than they did. They still haven't come clean about how they messed up so badly that everything went down for DAYS and is still down for thousands. 

akahan1
I've been here awhile

Hi,  all of my previously working recordings now show "Recording Conflict". Way to go Rogers. 

WendyMac
I've been around

I have not been able to PVR anything since the outage. Trying to call Rogers is a joke, as well as chatting with an agent….can’t hang around for hours waiting for a response. Hopeful that it will get fixed soon!

Topic Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 10 in conversation