cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage in Barrhaven Ont

lawrence3
I've been here awhile

There has been an outage in my neighbourhood since Feb 8, 2023. In spite of multiple calls and Tech visits we still haven't resolved the issue. I asked to get a text when the issue was resolved, I received 6 texts over a 3 week period saying the repairs were delayed. I got a 7th that said it had been resolved. It was about 10 minutes after the notification that the service dropped again!! More calls and another Tech visit solved nothing.

If this was just TV I could say oh well but I lose internet, home phone and TV with these outages.

I'm sure I'll need to spend at least an hour to get an outage credit for the 31 days and counting.

Who else is in the same situation?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Outage in Barrhaven Ont

bruce15
I've been here awhile
Experiencing exact same thing, not sure the root cause, but this can’t last, will have to switch to alternative at some point.

Re: Outage in Barrhaven Ont

RogersJo

Good Day @lawrence3 & @bruce15

Thank you for posting your concern to the community. As a consumer myself, I know firsthand how disruptive service interruptions can be. You check on the status of your internet connection 24/7 by visiting Rogers.com/outage. We also post details on major service interruptions here in the Community Forums on our Service Interruptions Board. If you are still experiencing connectivity issues, please let us know the problems you're facing as well as the troubleshooting steps performed so far. 

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

RogersJo

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation