cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnDemand Search Needs an Update

RedMarvel
I plan to stick around

The Search function in OnDemand should permit multiple filters.  I'd like to be able to type in Comedy+Mystery and get a list of shows and movies that meet BOTH those criteria.  Instead you would only get "nothing found" because no show name has both words in the title.  When I'm searching for Movies I'd like to have an option for "only theatre releases" because I really have no desire to watch a Hallmark Christmas movie.   I've tried using the Audience Score and the Critic Score sort function but it still seems that a lot of trash appears before I can find a movie I would want to watch.  The really odd thing is I'll some times see the same movie listed two or three times within the same search as I scroll down, and it has the exact same image, so why the repeat?  It just adds to the frustration.

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: OnDemand Search Needs an Update

RogersZia

We're always looking for way to improve the customer experience. Thank you for sharing your suggestions @RedMarvel. You have some valuable ideas. We'll be happy to forward the feedback to the appropriate team. 

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation