cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Demand Abominable link takes you to the wrong movie

RedMarvel
I plan to stick around

In the On Demand Free Movies I saw Abominable with the image of the 2019 family friendly animated adventure movie (7/10 on IMDB, 82% on Rotten Tomatoes).  Clicking the link I got the 2020 Abominable live-action Horror movie (2.8/10 on IMDB).  There's a huge difference between the two and I was greatly disappointed.

***Added Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: On Demand Abominable link takes you to the wrong movie

RogersTony

Hello, @RedMarvel

Thank you for posting your concern to the community.

I can understand how frustrating it was to order the wrong movie based on the preview image. Was there a brief caption that describes what the movie is about or were you only able to view the picture before purchasing? We will pass along your feedback on the preview image.

I have reviewed this on our Ignite TV platform and the correct image is showing. Have you considered switching to the Ignite TV platform? You will notice a much better experience than the Legacy platform your are currently subscribing to. If you are interested, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can help you get a great deal. 

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here

RogersTony

RedMarvel
I plan to stick around

I am already using Ignite.  This issue is with the On Demand service in Ignite.  The information button tells me it's the 2019 Animated film about a Teenager and friends trying to return a Yeti to it's home.  I click on play the free version on Xumo and it takes me to the Horror film from 2020.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just tried and can confirm that the link takes you to the wrong movie.

(I used the voice control to take me to the various options - 2019, 2006, 2020.)  The 2019 link is incorrect.

Hello, @RedMarvel.

Thank you for clarifying you already have Ignite TV and for additional details. @57, thanks for replicating the issue.

We can submit a ticket on your behalf to have the search result open the correct title for Abominable 2019. Please drop us a line in a private message so we can get started.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation