Nothing is working

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BhushanR21
I've Been Here Awhile

Nothing is working

My phone tv and internet is not working, I have ignite and it keeps dropping signal. I’ve restarted my modem 10 times and noting is working. This service is so horrible

**Added Labels**

stepy2015
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Nothing is working

Call rogers get them to run a signal test

BhushanR21
I've Been Here Awhile

I’ve done that so many times, and they said everything on there side is working fine. But I’m still running into this issue
stepy2015
I Plan to Stick Around

What happens if you login to the modem and check your signal levels manually

If you have ignite the Downstream and Upstream charts are under Connections> Rogers Network on your modem's admin page

endofmyrope
I've Been Around

wish i had seen this earlier. same issue...phone shutting down, internet dropping and tv service not working. i called to cancel and was convinced to try ignite. it was installed and the only thing working is the internet. total phone time to date about 11 hours, still not resolved.
RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @endofmyrope!

This issue you're facing is disconcerting :(. Definitely not the Ignite experience we'd have envisioned for you. We'd love to take a look into this for you further to see what options are available to resolve the connection concern with your IgniteTV. Feel free to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps at your convenience. 

For more info on our PM system, click here.

@RogersAndy