Not Able to Make Flex Channel Changes

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roon
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Not Able to Make Flex Channel Changes

Almost the same problem with me.  Except there is a "TV" icon to click on....but  when it opens "change your flex channels" option does not appear.  I just got the Premiere Ignite TV package yesterday.

RogersLaura

Good day, @Roon!

Thank you for reporting your Flex Channel issue here in the forums and congrats on it being your first post! We certainly want you to have access to change your Flex Channels via the self-serve option. 

May I ask, are you brand new to the Ignite TV platform? If so, when did you activate your services with us? Do you receive any error message when you attempt to make the change?

We can have a look at our end as well to see if we can make the changes for you if you'd like? Just send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,
RogersLaura

Roon
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi RogersLaura,

With no options left, we just phoned a  Rogers Rep and asked him to do the swap.  

He did in less than a minute from his end and the problem is solved.

This might be the way to go in future with flex channel swapping  because the "self serve" policy clearly has ongoing issues.

Thanks for the reply.

Cheers,

"Roon"

phil57
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers website really stinks. Tried to check out theme packs as i might change something. Theme packs come up maybe 5 or 6 then when you click on load more themepacks, it changes and loads the same few instead of loading more. Next time you click on it it just does nothing. How can they expect anyone new maybe looking to sign up when you can't even see what they got to offer. I have tried changing flex channels and that's a no go too. Nothing really works .When you call in for anything, the recording say do this online, change that online. You can do nothing online when technology now should allow you to. Surely there is someone who can fix this.

RogersLaura

Hello @phil57,

Thanks for your post! 🙂

We certainly want the self-serve options to work well for you on a consistent basis! Does it make any difference if you try to clear your cache/cookies and then open a new browser? What browser do you currently using to access your MyRogers profile? I'd try some other browsers to see if it makes any difference. 

If you continue to have issues, feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps and we will be happy to look into this further for you and assist with any changes you'd like to make to your services. 

Kind regards.

RogersLaura

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RogersLaura  FYI, I am also seeing "Technical Error" messages popping up on MyRogers when I review my services or try to exchange Flex channels.

Technical_Error.jpg

I usually start seeing these errors when Rogers makes changes the bundles that I subscribe to, and a number of things have changed over the years since I initially subscribed to the Ignite TV service.  (I will send you a PM.)

JonnySols
I've Been Around

It has been 2 days now since I switched to ignite and I still have been unable to pick my 28 flex channels due to a "Technical error on Rogers end". I have spoken with many support agents, put through tickets to no avail. I would think an issue where not even rogers agents can access the ability to change my flex channels would be a bigger issue, but obviously not. I have read some previous posts from years back where this was an issue, but nothing recently. Anyone else having this issue?