I watch my recordings (how I watch all my shows) on the app on my IPhone 13 and all of a sudden a few days ago I started having the issue that the audio would stop working a few minutes into the show. I’m getting pretty sick of watching all my shows with only subtitles, would love some help!
Thank you for posting your concern, and welcome to Rogers Community Forums!
I know how frustrating it can be to experience audio issues with the Ignite cloud PVR recordings. We'd be happy to assist you with this. We'll just need some more information to get started.
• Are you having any issues with live TV as well or just recordings?
• Is the app working fine on android devices?
• Are you on the most updated version of the IOS?
• Are you connected via your own in-home WiFi or device data?
• Are the recordings working fine on the web browser?
We look forward to hearing from you.
- I don’t watch live tv, but my wife says watching the news has been fine.
- I don’t have any android devices, only an iPhone.
- Yes, my iPhone and apps are all up to date.
- I am connected via wifi at home. I am house bound.
- I didn’t even realize you could use a web browser and have no idea where to access that so I have no clue. But they don’t work on my iPhone or the TV. But it’s not all recordings, just the ones I really want to watch for some reason.
Edit: I tried on the web browser and they still don’t work.
I’m having the same sound issues watching shows I’ve saved on my iPad. The sound works fine for about the first 5 minutes in the show and the the video continues with no sound. Seems to be a problem with the app as I can watch the same shows fine on my TV. I have used the app for awhile and have no problems until recently. Problem seems to have started after the upgrade to 15.4.1. Very frustrating.
Good evening @Helpmepls,
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!
You've definitely come to the right place! Thank you for providing as much detail as you could about the audio issue. Is the issue specific to your iPad or is it happening on multiple devices? Can you also please confirm if the audio works for that same programming via the browser?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Make sure you're not trying to stream a programme with the browser that you have downloaded. That will not work. Try streaming another programme. See:
When I download and what it gives me an apptv-0351 error at the same spot the sound cut out. My internet connection is fine. Yes it does the same thing with other shows I’ve saved and watch while using the app. Everything was working fine until recently and I can watch these show fine on my TV
Good day, @Helpmepls!
Thanks for the additional info! That is not an error code that I am particularly familiar with, but based on your findings, it does sound as though it may be specific to the app itself. By any chance, have you tried reinstalling the app from scratch to see if this fixes the issue?
If so and the problem still persists, kindly send us a PM so we can submit a ticket on your account for further investigation. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.