cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New and repeat show recording

habsrule999
I plan to stick around

I recently upgraded to ignite. all good so far. have a question about recording "new" and "repeat" shows. Coronation street is on ever night at 7PM as a new show. it is also listed at 11:30 every night as a repeat show as well as sunday morning when all 6 episodes are listed as repeats. we set a recording to record "new and repeat". It is recording the new shows but not the repeat shows. The only repeat show it does record is the first show on sunday morning. Has anyone had experience recording new and repeat of the same show in the same week??

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: New and repeat show recording

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@habsrule999 : IgniteTV is smart enough to know if it already has a recording of a particular programme.  So, even if you set it to record "new and repeat", if the repeat is already in your list of recordings, it will not be recorded a second time.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@habsrule999 : IgniteTV is smart enough to know if it already has a recording of a particular programme.  So, even if you set it to record "new and repeat", if the repeat is already in your list of recordings, it will not be recorded a second time.

habsrule999
I plan to stick around
Hi
That makes sense.
Thanks.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation