New Ignite TV Self Install

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: New Ignite TV Self Install

@carlb

Thanks for your post!

I know it has been a while since our technicians entered homes. Thank you for your patience as we slowly transition back to normal operations.

There are some self-install options available for new activations of our services. What services are you looking to install?

Our Installation Technicians continue to offer contactless delivery and assistance from outside the home to help ensure the customer’s safety and the safety of themselves and their community.

Cheers

RogersHarry

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for your response.

It’s actually for an existing customer, my mother in law.

Highlighted

Hello @carlb

You're most welcome!

Please note, currently our legacy to Ignite tv migrations for our existing customers are still on hold until a self-install option is available. https://www.rogers.com/home will be the best place to get an update when this becomes available for our existing customers. 

For any other account-related or installation questions. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can look into this together.

If you aren't familiar with our private messaging system please click here

Cheers

RogersHarry

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think that policy of ''no Ignite for legacy or current customers'' is changing this week.

(could be wrong)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Good to know. I’ll keep an eye on it. Thanks 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I guess this is related to the COVID shutdown and moving to stage 3.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got off chat with them and was told existing customers can upgrade to ignite.

They will send the equipment and a tech will be outside to assist.

The upgrade must be done through “my rogers “ account online only.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers dropped off the ignite tv box and modem at my mother in law yesterday and I gotta say the install went surprisingly well. Everything including home phone is up and working.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hi everyone. Just thought I’d let you all know that someone from the Office of the President contacted me a couple of days ago. He was able to let me keep my existing digital cable services (500u, Popular TV with Crave/HBO, and unlimited NA home phone) and reduce the price by almost $50/month. Good for another 12 months. No contract and no cancellation fees. My monthly bill is now just a few dollars more than it was before the price increase when my old promotion expired (i.e. just a few dollars more than my old promotion), and is in fact cheaper than it would’ve been for me to cut the cord, take an Internet-only package and pay for all other services I would’ve needed to separately in order to get the channels/services I want. Eventually I’d love to move to the Ignite platform if the price is right...will keep my eyes and ears open for future promotions on Ignite. For now. I’m happy again