cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

Jjwatson15
I've been here awhile

My Netflix won’t load with ignite - I have reset Netflix thru the help screen and still won’t load

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Netflix

sgaginer
I plan to stick around

Was no error, asked to open Netflix just got nothing at all, paused for a moment had 3 dots then back to my program already in process watching, I reset it in help still didn't work, so I reset the entire TV and it worked after that.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @Jjwatson15!

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your Netflix app on the IgniteTV set top box. Can you provide us with a bit more information? Or a screenshot of what you're seeing? Is it happening on one or more boxes? Have you tried rebooting the box?

Thanks!

@RogersAndy

Jjwatson15
I've been here awhile
Just ignores my request - no error code just goes right back to menu

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Jjwatson15 wrote:
Just ignores my request - no error code just goes right back to menu

Try rebooting your Ignite modem by power-cycling it.  A few days ago, I had a problem where I lost IPv6 network connectivity and this also broke the Netflix app.  After resetting the modem, you might also need to power-cycle your set-top boxes to get them to reconnect to Wi-Fi.

Me too!!!

sgaginer
I plan to stick around

Same worked fine until today....... very annoying !  guess back to my firestick I go  

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@sgaginer  Just tested and Netflix is working fine for me on the Ignite TV boxes.  What error are you seeing on your screen?

sgaginer
I plan to stick around

Was no error, asked to open Netflix just got nothing at all, paused for a moment had 3 dots then back to my program already in process watching, I reset it in help still didn't work, so I reset the entire TV and it worked after that.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation