Netflix not working with Ignite TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Netflix not working with Ignite TV

Netflix is not working through ignite TV. Is there a way to resolve this? Is it a known issue? Everything else seems to work.

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted

Re: Netflix not working with Ignite TV

Hello @michellemagee,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post.

I wasn't able to replicate the issue at my end, I was able to bring up Netflix via the menu and the voice command. Are you unable to launch Netflix on Ignite TV? Or are you receiving an error when you launch the service? Are you able to access Netflix on any of your other devices?

If you have more then one Ignite TV boxes, can you confirm if you're experiencing the same issues on all the boxes?

RogersZia

I'm Here A Lot

The error code is NW-2-5
I'm Here A Lot

Hello. Netflix works on all other devices. It is just not working through ignite. Error NW-2-5. I called in and have rebooted the boxes and a news signal was also send. All other channels work including YouTube.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Are you using any other equipment in the setup.. any signal boosters/extenders, your own router, etc??

I know netflix in general is working on the boxes, my son was watching it this morning.

I've Been Around

I had this issue and reported it in January 2019. It was only fixed for me last month! Unfortunately I do not know how it was resolved but very frustrating to wait that long for resolution.

I Plan to Stick Around

For about 2 weeks now, Netflix on my Ignite boxes isn't working, the interface works, I can login and scroll through shows and previously watched stuff however when I try and play a show I get tbis: "We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title." with Error: tvq-pb-101. I've had ignite since June 2018 running with Google Wifi with zero issues using Netflix. I tried reloading the App, signing out then back in etc, it worked very briefly for 1 day but that was it.

Hey @JeromeM,

Thank you for the details. Have you tried to reboot the box to see if that resolves the issue for you? Do you currently have a ticket open for this issue?

Please keep up posted.

RogersZia

I'm Here A Lot

The only equipment is the Rogers eero network. This issue is still not resolved

Hey @michellemagee,

Thanks for providing us with an update.

Could I get you to say, "Help" into your voice remote or press the, "A" button to access the Help Menu? Once there, click on, "Reset Netflix". This will reset the Netflix app completely which may clear up this error for you. You will need to login to your Netflix account again after the reset. 

If that doesn't do the trick, please send us a PM @CommunityHelps and we'll look over your setup.

If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please Click Here.

Regards,

RogersTim