cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix not Working, Error Code: APPS-04154

Biollw
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Attempt to open the app and it says "Having trouble opening the app. Please try again in a few minutes" APPS-04154.

This has been going on since Friday at 8pm, it is now Saturday at 10am.

Rebooted the Xi6. It works on the other Xi6

Thnx

Bill

**Labels Added**

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Netflix not Working, Error Code: APPS-04154

Hello @Biollw@Blankis,

I don't see other reported incidents for the Netflix app that you are encountering. A search for the error you're getting leads to Netflix Help Center, which suggests restarting the device. You can also try the Reset Netflix option. If the error persists, then please PM us so we can submit a ticket for you. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Biollw  APPS-04154 is just the generic error for an app not being able to load.  You'll also see it if you try to load the currently unreleased DAZN app.  (Issue the "Da zone" voice command.)  However, this should not be happening with Netflix.  If power cycling your modem followed by your STBs doesn't fix it, try doing a "System Refresh" and then, if necessary, try "Reset Netflix".  (These are both in Settings > Help)

Netflix works fine for me.  As for my issues with some apps not loading/not working properly, this is looking more and more like a problem that I reported a few months ago that never really got resolved by tech support.

Biollw
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Yes tried reboot modem and stb and still failed. Went out for the afternoon and got back at supper time and it finally worked.

Ddeveau
I've Been Here Awhile
Happened at least frigging 10times a day everyday....every single time I try to open App. About to cancel subscription, either Netflix fix...or Rogers. Already getting Provider quotes to eliminate both!!

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Ddeveau  Netflix is working fine for me.  The Netflix support page says that you should be able to fix this by rebooting the Ignite set-top box.  I presume that you have already tried to do this countless times.

If that does not work, try to reset the Netflix app.  Press the "A" button on your remote to access the Help screen, then press the right arrow to get to "Reset Netflix".  After you do this, you will need to log into Netflix again.

If that still does not work, try rebooting your Ignite modem by power-cycling it.  Wait for the modem's status LED to turn solid white, then reboot your Ignite set-top box.

Topic Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 11 in conversation