cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix not Working, Error Code: APPS-04154

Biollw
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Attempt to open the app and it says "Having trouble opening the app. Please try again in a few minutes" APPS-04154.

This has been going on since Friday at 8pm, it is now Saturday at 10am.

Rebooted the Xi6. It works on the other Xi6

Thnx

Bill

**Labels Added**

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Netflix not Working, Error Code: APPS-04154

RogersLaura

Hey there @Biollw!

Thanks so much for posting your concern! 

I know a lot of us utilize Netflix on a regular basis, myself included!! Sorry to hear you're experiencing some trouble accessing it from one of your Ignite boxes. Not cool. 😕

This happens to me every once in a while but normally it's fine after a quick reboot of the box. I did check to see if there were any known issues being reported and so far there aren't. 

Is anyone else having these issues on one or more of their Ignite TV boxes at the moment? If so, please do chime in! 

Happy holidays everyone!

RogersLaura

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Biollw  You're not alone.  Two of my set-top boxes didn't seem to want to load apps today either.  First noticed with the Holiday Countdown app on one STB; Netflix and Holiday Countdown on another.  Power-cycling the modem followed by the set-top boxes didn't clear the problem.

I then tried loading a different app, the Prime Video app.  That worked... and then the other apps would load.  (Don't ask me why the trick of loading a different app "fixes" the problem of another app not loading.)

Also not good: ALL previous progress on the Holiday Countdown app on ALL set-top boxes got reset completely.

Biollw
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Nope no such luck, still same result.

Blankis
I've Been Around

Hi I’m sorry experiencing the same issue with Netflix on my ignite box. Already reboot the box and it’s not working. Netflix works perfectly in all my other devices. Any advice here?

Topic Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 11 in conversation