Multi-Mailbox Feature not available on Ignite TV Home Phone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Multi-Mailbox Feature not available on Ignite TV Home Phone

I was using this feature with the legacy home phone and it remained in operation when I was initially switched to Ignite TV home phone.  However, when the voice mail indicator problem arose a few weeks ago,  Rogers technical support re-initialized my home phone to see if that would resolve the voice mail indicator problem .... it didn't .... but it also removed my multiple mail boxes.  When I tried to set them up again, the option was not available .... Rogers confirmed that multiple mail boxes are not available on Ignite TV home phone as a feature.  Other features of the Home and Away Message Manager seem to operate correctly under Ignite TV home phone.  Posted to make others aware of this feature not being available.

*Added Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Multi-Mailbox Feature not available on Ignite TV Home Phone

Hello @PCDoctor,

Thank you for sharing your findings with the Community. You're right, the home and away voicemail only supports one mailbox with the Ignite Home Phone.

RogersZia

I'm an Advisor

Hello @RogersZia,

Would love to see "Ignite Home Phone" added to the "Shop" menu on www.rogers.com.

The legacy "Home Phone" and "Ignite Home Phone" may share features, but are completely different products.

Hello @robindp,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your suggestion with us!

It is most likely because the Ignite Home Phone is not available as a standalone service that is why it does not have its own dedicated section in the "Shop" dropdown menu. We will, however, pass along your feedback to the Rogers.com folks as they love to hear feedback from our customers. I also believe it would be of value to customers to be able to easily see the distinction between the two services.

Thanks for the suggestion! 😃

RogersTony

I'm an Advisor

Thanks for passing it along, @RogersTony.  I am sure that Ignite Home Phone will become a stand-alone product, just a matter of time!