Missing Games on Super Sports pack

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phil57
I Plan to Stick Around

Missing Games on Super Sports pack

I recently subbed to supersports pack. Find alot of my teams games are not even on . Out of 5 games have missed 2. I also sub to tsn and sportsnet. Like todays game not on anyplace. What is the point of subscribing to MLB extra innings if you don't get your game. Pathetic. I will cancel this as soon as i can.

**Labels Added**

RogersZia

Re: Missing Games on Super Sports pack

Hello @phil57,

Thank you for your feedback. We certainly appreciate your concern. The airing and availability of the games can vary depending on broadcasting rights. RSNs (regional sports networks) or area broadcasters can have rights on a game instead of a national cable or satellite provider.

You can check out the Super Sports Pak Schedule by following the hyperlink.

RogersZia

phil57
I Plan to Stick Around

This schedule only confirms what i already know. The team i follow was not on. Really a waste of $35.00 to just catch some of them.

phil57
I Plan to Stick Around

Very dissapointed in this service.Yesterday put my game on 432 where game was, was early a bit and wasn't on yet.After45 minutes and not on i called . What a waste of time,wanted to troubleshoot this and that which i wasn't about to do or i would have put the whole thing through the wall. Samre thing last year games being put on 15 -25 late. Not good value for money. Bye the way after 90 minutes the game came on.Really nice. This is gone as soon as i can. I think whoever is in charge of putting games on should wake up.