Missed calls - Ignite Home Phone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Missed calls - Ignite Home Phone

The screen on my home phone shows I have a number of missed calls. I can’t find any way that I can tell what calls were missed (what the number/person calling was and when the call came in).

I also can’t find out any way to clear this info from the phone screen.

Is there any way to check this info??

***Added Labels***

Re: Missed calls - Ignite Home Phone

Hey Rummyrummy!

Welcome to the Community!

I've definitely been there. On your bill you'll see any outbound long distance calls made but there wouldn't be visibility of inbound calls. If the phone set isn't showing the details of missed calls I'm unfamiliar with any alternative options. Perhaps someone in the community could weigh in with their experience?

@RogersAndy

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

That is a function of the PHONE itself.

Hard to say HOW to do this, depending on what brand, model, etc phone it is.

There is usually a way to scroll through them on the phone.

I've Been Around

On your hand set look for a button labelled CID. It may be part of a selection or navigation key.  Press that button.  Now you are in the Missed Calls List and you can move up and down in the list using the navigation keys on the Handset. Handsets will have different mechanisms for this.  Once you are on a missed call that you want to delete you will see an erase option on the handset screen. Press the select button to erase it. You will then get a message

Erase ?  Yes  No.  Using the navigation button navigate to Yes then select it and the message will erase.

For reference I am using a Panasonic KX-TGD220