cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misc Troubleshooting Tips

jjjjy7
I'm a Reliable Contributor

For those of you who are experiencing issues with Ignite TV, and have run through the regular troubleshooting tips (reboot, check cables, etc), have a look at the settings on your TV.  I have a new Samsung TV and have found a few things that were not compatible with my Ignite set up:

-  by turning off the image stabilizer on the TV I no longer had video choppiness on some channels;

-  I turned off the HDMI-CEC on both the STB and the TV.  This corrected the audio issues I was having;

-  I also had to ensure the audio delay feature was turned off on my TV which was causing the audio/video to be out of sync.  I had to put the audio setting to stereo on my STB as this was the only setting that didn't cause the sync issues;

- if you are still having audio issues, try changing the audio settings on the TV.

Hope this helps.  When all else fails have a look at your TV settings to see if you can correct any issues.

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Misc Troubleshooting Tips

RogersMaude

Good day @jjjjy7,

Thank you so much for sharing these troubleshooting steps with the Community! I'm sure some users will find these useful.

We greatly appreciate your contribution. Cheers!

RogersMaude

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation