cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Misc Troubleshooting Tips

jjjjy7
I'm a reliable contributor

For those of you who are experiencing issues with Ignite TV, and have run through the regular troubleshooting tips (reboot, check cables, etc), have a look at the settings on your TV.  I have a new Samsung TV and have found a few things that were not compatible with my Ignite set up:

-  by turning off the image stabilizer on the TV I no longer had video choppiness on some channels;

-  I turned off the HDMI-CEC on both the STB and the TV.  This corrected the audio issues I was having;

-  I also had to ensure the audio delay feature was turned off on my TV which was causing the audio/video to be out of sync.  I had to put the audio setting to stereo on my STB as this was the only setting that didn't cause the sync issues;

- if you are still having audio issues, try changing the audio settings on the TV.

Hope this helps.  When all else fails have a look at your TV settings to see if you can correct any issues.

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Misc Troubleshooting Tips

RogersMaude

Good day @jjjjy7,

Thank you so much for sharing these troubleshooting steps with the Community! I'm sure some users will find these useful.

We greatly appreciate your contribution. Cheers!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation