cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mediaset Not Working Properly

cclarky92
I've been around

Hi;

My father-in-law is complaining that every day for the past couple of weeks, Mediaset starts the show titled "Distretto di Polizia" at 1:35 PM EST. After about 10 minutes, the show stops and displays (in Italian langauge) that they are having technical issues and then a number of 5-10 minute shows come on, one after the other. Eventually, "Distretto di Polizia" comes back on, but the majority of the show is already over. 

Can someone assist with the programming, as I am assuming that it's an issue with Mediaset?

Thank you,

cclarky92

1 REPLY 1

Re: Mediaset Not Working Properly

RogersCorey

Greetings @cclarky92!

Thank you for bringing this matter to us! In a situation such as this, I would like to run a couple of tests and launch a ticket to have this technical issue investigated. 

Do you know whether or not he's tried changing the channel to see if this issue is affecting more than just Mediaset?

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further by launching this ticket. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation