cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IgniteTV "Zombie" Recordings, Where are they kept?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just got IgniteTV installed so I'll probably have a few questions in the next while, even though I've been keeping up with most of the IgniteTV posts.

On Digital Cable I could see "Zombie" recordings in my tile list at the bottom. These are recordings that were scheduled when they aired, but are no longer scheduled to be recorded in the next week (2 weeks in IgniteTV.)

I'm wondering where these are in the Ignite Recordings list(s).  For example, I'm able to schedule series recordings for "The Incredible Dr. Pol" (new recordings).  Since there are no new recordings in the next couple of weeks, there are none to be seen, however, I was able to schedule the recording and got a message that the scheduled recording was set.  The "Zombie" is not anywhere that I could find, even looked under "all devices" and the IgniteTV app on my browser.  

Since I cannot see these Zombies, I'm wondering if they are actually "set"?

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: IgniteTV "Zombie" Recordings, Where are they kept?

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
3 REPLIES 3

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@-G- : Thanks, that's exactly what I needed.  A pretty strange and unintuitive place to put them, but at least now I know.

That list shows all my set recordings, not just the "zombies", but that's fine.  I've copied the instructions again below:

You can do this as follows:

• Go to the "Saved" menu and view "Scheduled" recordings
  • Press the "down" button followed by the "up" button to get to the section where you can select "Series Priority"
  • Press the "down" button to navigate to the series that you wish to cancel and press the "Info" (i) button.
  • On the series info screen, select "Record Options", then select "Cancel" 

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah, it's VERY unintuitive and not easily discoverable.  However, with Ignite, that's the only way that I know of to get access to scheduled series recordings that do not have any upcoming episodes scheduled.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 in conversation