cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite tv scheduled recordings

Bonnie1234
I plan to stick around

My list of scheduled recordings mysteriously disappears. I call in for tech-support, they refresh all my boxes, and maybe a half an hour to an hour later they mysteriously show up. They keep saying it’s a Tech glitch but it’s happened a few times already and they have no explanation. My list shows up at Rogers but doesn’t come through to my boxes. I’m thinking I need new boxes.

***Added Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Ignite tv scheduled recordings

RogersTony

Hello, @Bonnie1234

Thank you for posting your concerns regarding your recordings disappearing.

• Can you describe when you first noticed this issue and how often it is happening?
  • What model of Ignite TV box are you using? You can see the model information on a sticker on the bottom of the box.
  • If this happens again, please go into your Settings, then Device Settings, scroll down to the bottom and select Sync PVR.

Let us know if this issue is persistent.

RogersTony

Re: Ignite tv scheduled recordings

Bonnie1234
I plan to stick around

I called tech support. My scheduled recordings were visible to them. They said it was a glitch but I’m having a service man come tomorrow and asked that he bring a new modem and tv boxes. If my scheduled recordings are in the cloud but they disappear on my boxes I’m assuming it’s the boxes I have which are over 2 years old. It has happened twice in the past month so hopefully new boxes will resolve the issue. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation