cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite tv app error code 3347 padOS

07ahamed
I've been here awhile

Hi,

I keep getting error code 3347 after updating my ipad to pados13. I tried reinstalling numerous times as recommended by support. Same issue. Was working fine before I updated to pados13

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Ignite tv app error code 3347 padOS

RogersMaude

Good evening @07ahamed,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand your concern with seeing an error message after trying to use the Ignite TV App on your iPad.

In order to help you resolve the issue, we'll need more information from you:

• Did you encounter the problem with any other app?
  • Is there a description of the error "3347"?
  • Have you tried rebooting your iPad, before trying again?

Finally, you while we help you resolve this issue, you may access the web portal at https://ignitetv.rogers.com/.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

07ahamed
I've been here awhile

Hi, 

I have rebooted my device and tried reinstalling the app also. I dont have issues with any other app. It says “your device is in a state that will not allow for video playback. If deleting and reinstalling the app doesn’t solve the problem. We recommend resetting the device to factory settings”.

i tried the app on my iPhoneX on iOS 13 seems to be ok there. Just issue with my iPad Pro 2018 on padOS13

Thank you for your reply @07ahamed!

We tried to replicate the issue on our end, however, when we tested with the iPad running iPad OS13 and were able to stream without any issue.

If you still encounter the problem, you may need to reset your iPad to its factory default settings. Keep in mind that it will erase everything on your device. You'll also have to download your apps again. Any paid apps will still be available, as they are linked to your Apple ID, not your specific device.

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation