Ignite Wifi Hub Profile Highlights

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Ignite Wifi Hub Profile Highlights

When I initially downloaded and set up the app, my profile highlights were showing active percentages by profile (which I thought was fantastic!), but since that first day, all profiles are just showing 0 percent (even though I know which profiles should be showing something).

I have tried clearing my cache but that didn't seem to resolve the issue.  

Any other suggestions? I'm using a Samsung s10+ for the app.

Re: Ignite Wifi Hub Profile Highlights

Good evening @byatchette,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

I appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention. We definitely want to help you resolve the issue you're experiencing with the Ignite WiFi Hub Profile Highlights. Once you've completed the set up, profiles should appear under the People section and you'll be able to view connected devices at a glance, pause access, or select the profile for more details.

• Select the settings icon for more customization options, including Downtime Schedules, Active Time Limits and Parental Controls.
  • You can also set up a new profile while naming a device in the Devices section of Ignite WiFi Hub

To identify whether the issue is with your app or with the Ignite WiFi Hub, please access to your account via web browser, at ignitewifi.rogers.com or rogers.com/ignitewifi/. Then, sign in and let us know whether you can access this information through there or not.

Could you also confirm whether any other features are missing or not working properly?

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

I haven't come across any other issues with the app (yet!).

It appears both the browser and app are showing the same behavior on my side.
All profiles in the highlights section are displaying zero percent.

~Tracy

Hey @byatchette,

Glad to hear it's working in the app for you. This would narrow your issue down then to browser cache.

Can you complete the following steps and let me know if the issue persists?

1) Close all Microsoft programs as well as all browser windows.
2) Select Start > Type Run> Enter > Type inetcpl.cpl > Enter
3) Select the advanced tab
4) Select Reset

If they are using Chrome, then in addition to the above steps
1) Open Chrome and go to settings > advanced
2) Scroll to Reset and clean up at the bottom
3) Select Restore settings to their original defaults
4) Select Reset settings

5) Close Chrome and relaunch.

6) Test the site again using Chrome as well as IE

Thanks so much.

@RogersAndy

I've Been Here Awhile

You misunderstood my reply. Both the app and browser are behaving the same. Both display zero percent in profile Highlights.

I didn't have any other issues with the app

Good evening @byatchette,

Thank you for clarifying. Did you make any account changes recently? Or did the billing cycle just end before the percentages stopped appearing?

I realize you're noticing the same issues on both the app and the browser but did you get a chance to try the steps RogersAndy mentioned above?

Please keep us posted :).

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

The only account changes that have been made have been the addition of the wifi pods.  That is also when I downloaded the ignite hub app and started using it.  It has been 2 weeks since my billing cycle has ended.

I have tried the steps noted but there is no change.  
Computer (chrome), phone (chrome), and app are all displaying zero percent on profile highlights.

Hi @byatchette,

We appreciate the response! Thanks for trying the steps provided in our earlier post. This is definitely a very odd situation! I also use the WiFi Hub on my S10 to help keep an eye on my family's WiFi usage and have certain bedtimes set, etc. I had a quick look at my app and fortunately for me, I can still see the Profile Highlights percentages. 

This may be a one-off situation specific to your profile but we'd like to take a deeper dive to see what's happening. If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura