How can I Assign my iPhone 7 to Ignite Hub

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite Wi-Fi Hub - Assign Devices

RogersYasmine

Hello @ScottMurphy7304,

Welcome to the community and great first post! 😊

The Ignite WiFi Hub is such a wonderful tool! It's a great way to monitor your WiFi and with managing who can connect and when. I personally like to use it for the parental control options and the peace of mind that comes along with knowing my children are as safe as possible while online. 

Please click here to access our knowledge based article that explains how you can quickly and easily assign a device to a user profile. I hope this helps! 

RogersLaura

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

RogersYasmine

Hello @ScottMurphy7304,

Welcome to the community and great first post! 😊

The Ignite WiFi Hub is such a wonderful tool! It's a great way to monitor your WiFi and with managing who can connect and when. I personally like to use it for the parental control options and the peace of mind that comes along with knowing my children are as safe as possible while online. 

Please click here to access our knowledge based article that explains how you can quickly and easily assign a device to a user profile. I hope this helps! 

RogersLaura

From the App. I create a profile, and then select "Assign Device".  How come on the Assign Device page, it says "There are no unassigned devices on your network".  How can I assign my device to my profile?  My wife has a profile on her phone and she has the same issue.  

Hey @KennyBlankensh!

Welcome to the community!

I would refer you to the knowledge base article here and it's connecting blog post by Moin:). 

If you do have any further questions definitely let us know!

@RogersAndy

How do you know what devices to assign to other people

Hello, @Fatlesscargo.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😃

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. Are you trying to assign specific devices to a profile? Please check the knowledge base article - Name and Assign Devices to User Profiles with Ignite WiFi Hub for the walkthrough. 

Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 in conversation