Ignite Tv Guide Issues for SSP

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yyz64
I Plan to Stick Around

Ignite Tv Guide Issues for SSP

I have seen previously no games at all  showing for the NHL Centre Ice Channels

Tonight as I write channel 452 shows Washington at Montreal  and 453 shows Montreal at Buffalo.

Which game should I watch?

***Added Labels***

RogersMaude

Re: Ignite Tv Guide Issues for SSP

Thank you for your post @yyz64!

As a fellow sports fan, I can understand how important it is to know when the games are on so you don't miss any of your favourite team's matches.

The SSP Schedule is normally updated with the latest content. For today it reflected the same game on all 3 channels:

• NHL Thu-Jan-30 19:00 22:00 Montreal Buffalo 452
  • NHL Thu-Jan-30 19:00 22:00 Montreal Buffalo 453
  • NHL Thu-Jan-30 19:00 22:00 Montreal Buffalo 464

The guide should be updated as well but if not please attempt a reboot of your cable box and try it out again.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance!

RogersMaude

yyz64
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Ignite Tv Guide Issues for SSP

Ok,I'm talking about the actual guide not an online pdf. It's not the first time and it's hard to point the finger at anyone except Rogers who ultimately decides which channels games are assigned to unless there is a 3rd party that does the actual uploading of information.As for  a reset of a  the box it's  a complete waste of time, the boxes aren't making it up, it's what was downloaded to them.