cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV very unrealiable after restored service

themysteryone
I plan to stick around

Hi Everyone...
Just to add, our Ignite TV is still very choppy. Most channels are having a hard time loading with the XRE-03137 error message. Channels are freezing and going dark. Very unstable.

**Added Labels**

93 REPLIES 93

Re: Ignite TV very unrealiable after restored service

Exact same problems in London, ON with my ignite tv. I’ve taken all the recommended steps to no avail. Netflix and Amazon Prime are fine but channels aren’t working properly. This is very frustrating and deserves an extended credit from Rogers.

Jmack17
I've been here awhile

I am having the exact same issue.  It was happening intermittently and now it freezes almost every 30 seconds and lasts for minutes now.

As of 6:30pm Monday July 11.  Tv still not working properly.  Choppy. Intermittent sound   Black screen.  

MattP1
I've been around

Honestly, this is just plain ridiculous. TV keeps cutting in and out, and is completely unwatchable, what am I even paying for. L4H

It's Monday evening I my TV reception is sporatic at best.  Cuts out , freezes, no sound or no picture and you want to credit me for just one day. WOW time to change from Rogers to ANYTHING.

Dedkrikit
I've been here awhile

Tv picture freezes, then goes blank repeatedly since outage of July 8.  

Thank goodness my Bell installation is this Thursday.  Tired of service with no response from Rogers.

dscia2004
I've been around

TV Freezing Black Screen Sound dropping Route and TV box rebooted 5 times

No help on chat

Connect and then you loose the connection.

edsway
I've been around

Still problems with Rogers. When this is done im done with them. They do nothing to keep customers informed.....try the newspaper guys. Wait time 3 hours then get cut off.

Poor telecommunication company, they dont even have call back service for problems,

Oh yes, my home phone also crackly.

They will reimburse us .35/day. If its 2 days, youll have to argue for the extra .35 cents Probably get it in 7 yrs.

jondoe2
I plan to stick around
Monday night and still basically unwatchable. Was not too bad during the day but since around 5.00est gone from bad to worse

chester_1960
I've been here awhile

same here as well. worked okay yesterday . but back to glitchy freezing

internet is fine here too. just Ignite TV issues

Puente
I've been around

I have the same problem. It is time to call Bell!

alextheangel
I plan to stick around

my TV was fine yester, but this afternoon starts choppy again, so good thing that I have link most of channels' own apps on my smart TV to Rogers account, so I can just stream TSN or Sportsnet and Crave there.
My internet is fine, but only got around 110Mbps instead 500Mbps 

HHL2
I've been around

Here in Orillia, everything was working great and now the tv froze, then went black with no sound. Did the reboot and can't get anything just black screen, voice control doesn't work either. So frustrating...

chester_1960
I've been here awhile

don't even bother trying Chat.....  'too busy try later' lol..... Phone help is over an hour on hold....

NickiRodger
I've been here awhile
Same here in Midland. Tv working on Saturday with the odd buffering/choppy sound. Tonight - nothing. Black screen, won’t load channels. System is fixed? Umm no.

DinaLatina
I've been here awhile

Same here in Oshawa, cell, home phone, internet working properly, all channels of ignite tv have image and sound 2-3 seconds, freezes 1 min and go dark for 4-5 minutes, impossible to watch anything

Cl16
I've been around
Same here in Vaughan. Ignite tv channels not working. Some freezing yesterday and now not working at all

NickiRodger
I've been here awhile
Neighbour said they received an email offering 1 day credit. Not acceptable 4 days in with service not fully restored.

Continued freezing

pdh
I've been around

I made contact with a VERY senior exec responsible for restoring this mess after I was STILL out on Saturday evening with ALL services (Internet, IgniteTV, mobile) in Aurora. He has personally emailed me with status reports etc. even at 12:30 a.m. Sunday and then again at 6:45 a.m. The problem must be much bigger than reported as all service divisions are having on-going issues. ZERO fun for millions of us in the same boat and nothing we can do except wait and hope is resolved ASAP.