Ignite TV service offline

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lauri
I've Been Around

Ignite TV service offline

I HAVE NO PHONE SERVICE AND NO INTERNET SERVICE AND THEREFORE NO TELEVISION.  HOW CAN I FIX THIS?  I AM NEW TO IGNITE.

*Added Labels*

RogersMoin

Re: Ignite TV service offline

Hello, @lauri.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post. The Ignite TV service interruption can be quite inconvenient! Happy to run a few tests to determine the root cause of the service interruption for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.   

Cheers,

RogersMoin

sleepyj111
I've Been Around

Had this for approx 2 months and 50 % of the time it doesnt work. Spent hrs waiting on phone/chat/ and for tech support at house. Was just down for 8 days and came back on of course the day service tech was coming so they cancel the appointment and dont come with out notifying you. And now I turn tv on this morning and here we go again system down! Brutal experience so far. Cell phones wont work on this wifi and they have had me try everything to get problem solved and nothing worked.

RogersMoin

Hello, @sleepyj111

Thank you for joining our Community and posting your Ignite TV service concerns. I can appreciate your situation, a service not working per expectations can be quite upsetting. 

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so we can look into your account and help find a solution. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

bberno
I've Been Here Awhile

Woke up to find the ignite offline.
Tried unplugging modem, and then plugging back in. Still nothing!
I live in Guelph

RogersLaura

Hello @bberno,

Congrats on your first post here and we hope you've been doing well! 🙂

Interruptions in service can certainly be a pain to deal with. By any chance, has your service been restored as yet? If not, we'd definitely like to take a closer look to investigate this for you. 

You may send us a private message to @CommunityHelps to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersLaura