Ignite TV home phone voice mail indicators

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Ignite TV home phone voice mail indicators

@seadooxp30  The person that I spoke with was not aware of any voice-related technical issues with the Technicolor XB6, so my trouble report came as a surprise.  That's either really good or really bad.  Good, if the MWI problem is actually caused by other back-end problems and/or if the MWI glitch can be fixed through provisioning.  On the other hand, if there is a Technical problem with the XB6 that Rogers is not aware of, then we will have to wait for Rogers to investigate the issue, look for viable workarounds, escalate to Comcast, wait some more while they deal with their vendors to get things fixed, and then wait for Rogers to test the fix before they can roll it out.

I will keep you posted with any news/updates.  Until then, please assume that things are progressing (possibly slowly) unless I say otherwise.  Also, feel free to continue to escalate this issue on your own as well.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@-G- 

I wish I had access to your resource at Rogers!

After closing my ticket for 3 times because they replace the modem and cable outside, I finally escalated to management in support.

She said she is aware of issue and escalating to engineering.

So today I got this text which is not surprising when dealing with Rogers!!

hanks for reporting a problem with your Ignite TV. We have been unable to identify an issue at this time. If you're still having an issue, please contact us (www.support.rogers.com) and quote case number.

I wish I could get to the person that sending thais message to say come by my house so I can show you!!

Very frustrating ...

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@seadooxp30 wrote:

I wish I could get to the person that sending thais message to say come by my house so I can show you!!

Maybe you should make a video for Rogers.  Ask them if they would like it posted to YouTube.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@-G- 

I'm not getting anywhere with Rogers on this so please work with your contact regarding this issue.

I also did some testing and you're absolutely correct.

I was doing some testing and  if I change a voicemail option online, e.g. change the #rings  or any other settings in voice mail setting on rogers site, VM indicator come  on all of my phones and then I also get a brief stuttered dial tone when I pick up the handset. 

This confirm exactly what you did as well with same results.

Please let your resource know.

I'm waiting for someone to call me back from Office Of President regarding my complaints.

Sad part is that these days even those guys don't care abut customer issues...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@-G- 

Finally got call from Technical team management and they acknowledge the issue.

No time line but at least they are in talk with comecast.

Also got email from OOP as well since I complain about this issue happening for 3rd time.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@seadooxp30  I haven't received another call from my contact but I was told that a ticket for the MWI issue had been created, and they could pull the tapes from our call to get all of the info that they need to investigate it.  Sounds like they did that.