cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV home phone voice mail indicators

seadooxp30
I Plan to Stick Around

Since I moved to ignite tv my phone only show “ you have voice mail” only until I pick up the phone.

if I pick up the phone and dial a number and put it back on the base, doesn’t show voice mail indicator any more.

i already called support and sharp rise surprise they reset my system without my permission!!

anyone have this issue when they moved to ignite tv home phone?

*Edited Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite TV home phone voice mail indicators

seadooxp30
I Plan to Stick Around

@seadooxp30 wrote:

So far I see voice mail indicator fixed (Hopefully stays that way)

It only took 5 months to fix....

Ignite TV Modem firmware updated to 3.3

eMTA & DOCSIS Software Version:
Software Image Name:
TG3482SV4_3.3p21s1_PROD_sey
Advanced Services:
TG3482G
Packet Cable:

View solution in original post

181 REPLIES 181

RogersMoin

Hello, @seadooxp30.

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. It's certainly helpful to know a new message is waiting when the caller has recorded the message. It could be a device compatibility issue if you have already checked the Voicemail options and the message waiting indicator is set to ON. 

Community - does anyone experiencing a similar issue?

Cheers,

RogersMoin

seadooxp30
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMoin wrote:

Hello, @seadooxp30.

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. It's certainly helpful to know a new message is waiting when the caller has recorded the message. It could be a device compatibility issue if you have already checked the Voicemail options and the message waiting indicator is set to ON. 

Community - does anyone experiencing a similar issue?

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Thanks for getting back to me.

I already checked all settings.

This is 3 months old Panasonic cordless system that was working fine with Rogers home phone before switching to ignite TV.

I have feeling something on Rogers side is not setup properly.

As I mentioned, I do see indicator on the phone but as soon as I pick up the phone and dial a number it goes away.

This is without listening to voice message!

Hi. I dont have rogers home phone or ignite home phone but i will try to help. There is 2 types of voicemail indocators. One is the message waiting lamp or indicator on your phone. It can be a light or text. The second is a stuttering dialtone when u pick up. When u call in to the voicemail and listen it sends a signal to clear the light and indicator. Can you confirm this

seadooxp30
I Plan to Stick Around
Thank you for your feedback ...
stuttering dialtone Is there.
This is the message on the phone lcd screen that show “You have voice message”
Nothing has changed in my enviremt from before except going from Rogers phone on cable to Rogers phone with ignite TV
I already checked everyvsettings and also tech support resettled my setting from their end ( which made me very upset for doing that without asking) and still same issue