Ignite TV down XRE errors

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bajan
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Ignite TV down XRE errors

Tech came by today checked my signal and it's great. Did some testing in the neighborhood and confirmed lots of "issues" around here over the past 4 days which is when the problem started. Issue is being escalated to the engineering team.

HF5
I've Been Here Awhile

It is happening on all my boxes and reset does not work.
-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@HF5 wrote:
It is happening on all my boxes and reset does not work.

What specific XRE error are you seeing?  Also, what kind of reset did you do?  It's not usually enough to simply restart your set-top box.  You need to first reboot your Ignite gateway (modem) by pulling the power plug for 10 seconds.  When the Ignite gateway comes online again, you may also need to reboot each set-top box.

Dire
I Plan to Stick Around

Several days ago I received the error xre  03090, but it seems only on one station TVI channel 805. It even affects the ignite tv app. I’ve reset the modem and did a fresh reset of the tv box with no change. Both my internet and phone are working fine, so I’m stumped.

RogersJermaine

Hi @Dire,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I understand how it can be frustrating to get any error message while trying to watch any TV channel.

You mentioned that it is also affecting the Ignite TV app. Could you tell us a bit more about the symptoms it is triggering there?

Let us know if it has been resolved since you posted. If you the problem persists, we'd be happy to look into this further.

RogersJermaine