cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV away from home HDMI not working

turkk
I plan to stick around

When I am away from home I can watch most channels on my chromebook. If I try to use a HDMI cable to connect to a TV so I have a bigger screen, there is no video. Is this normal?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite TV away from home HDMI not working

RogersJermaine

Greetings @turkk,

Thank you for starting the conversation, and we do apologise to hear that you are having trouble viewing channels on your Chromebook. With Chromebooks using ChromeOS, it is not an officially supported OS for the Ignite TV website. We would not be able to guarantee that the device would work on a device with that OS.

You can find the browser and app requirements listed here, and we will update them as soon as more options become available. Hope this information helps.

Regards,
RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Ignite TV away from home HDMI not working

RogersJermaine

Greetings @turkk,

Thank you for starting the conversation, and we do apologise to hear that you are having trouble viewing channels on your Chromebook. With Chromebooks using ChromeOS, it is not an officially supported OS for the Ignite TV website. We would not be able to guarantee that the device would work on a device with that OS.

You can find the browser and app requirements listed here, and we will update them as soon as more options become available. Hope this information helps.

Regards,
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation