Ignite TV app working on Mobile not WiFi

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Ignite TV app working on Mobile not WiFi

This app does not work when connected to my home wifi. When I connect to my mobile data it seems to work fine but why would I want to download/watch shows when only on my mobile data. On my laptop when I connect via the Rogers Ignite weblink it works! All the problems seem to be through the mobile app both android/apple. Other people that reviewed seem to have the same problem.

***Added Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Ignite TV app working on Mobile not WiFi

Hey @shaunb416!

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with the Ignite TV app on WiFi! I appreciate your providing the details regarding it that you have. We'll do what we can to get to the bottom of this. Can you confirm for me which device(s) and their OS versions are experiencing the issue? Can you also confirm for us what error message you're receiving when you try to log in on WiFi? Perhaps a screenshot of it?

Thanks!

@RogersAndy

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello

Here is a link to screenshots. (link removed for privacy)

Thanks

Shaun

Thanks, @shaunb416!

Now that we have you in private, we'll continue our troubleshooting and escalation process there. 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

I was connected to my own router and it didn't work however now I switch back and forth between my router and the Rogers router wifi and it works now!
I've Been Around

I have the same problem. Works on mobile. Not on Wifi.

Your response and possible fix does not show in this thread.

Can you please let me know the fix?

Thank you.