Ignite TV Web Portal Not Accessible

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Ignite TV Web Portal Not Accessible

I also cannot access Rogers Ignite TV on any browser on Mac (Chrome, Incognito, Firefox, Safari... used to be able to do so before, there has been an outage in my area and had to call to have my boxes rebooted/resynced, now cannot access ignitetv.rogers.com on Apple devices).  I get this error message:

Please clear your browser's cache

Sorry, we're having some trouble. Please clear your browser's cache and then refresh this page.

(Error TVAPP-00100)

Mac OS Mojave

*Added Labels*

Re: Ignite TV Web Portal Not Accessible

Hey @Ashur!

Certainly an interesting predicament! I haven't come across this particular concern with apple devices specifically, but it is something I'm going to look into and work on testing. Are you able to confirm if the same issue occurs on an iPhone and/or iPad impacting all apple devices? Or does this only occur on your mac?

Thanks!

@RogersAndy

I've Been Here Awhile

Right, but no idea how to fix it... making the service.... useless to me. Part of why we invested in this system was because the option to watch on the Mac in my office... It worked fine last month. Now we just get the endless clear cache message no matter what we do, and support is... well... unsupportive. Pls advise as to the fix as this is really frustrating

Good evening @Bella78,

Thank you for joining the Rogers Community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing the Ignite TV web portal. We definitely want to help you resolve it!

What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

Firstly, I would recommend you to reboot your modem. Resetting your Ignite WiFi Gateway (XB6) is a simple troubleshooting technique for solving common internet problems. Below are two different methods for resetting your Ignite WiFi Gateway:

Reset Using the Gateway’s Reset Button:

1. Locate the Reset button on the back of the modem.
  2. Press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds.
  3. After 10 seconds, release the button. The modem should restart and the lights will flash.
  4. Once the modem is finished restarting and is online, the settings will be back to default. 

Reset Using a Web Browser:

1. While connected to your WiFi network, open an internet browser on your computer or device.

2. Enter https://10.0.0.1 and hit Enter.

3. Sign in with the following information:

• Username: cusadmin
  • Password: password (or your current WiFi password)

4. Select Troubleshooting.

5. Select Reset/Restore Gateway.

6. Select the following reset options:

• Reset: Restarts the gateway

Are you able to access the Ignite TV web portal on any other Apple devices?

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey so the Roger's technician came today and told me the issue is the ethernet connection. Really? So I turned off wifi in network settings and showed him literally every website works except for the ignite tv one. Oddly when I manually unplug the ethernet and use only wifi their website for tv works fine. I called tech support after he left and they were baffled. Internet shouldn't work at all if wifi is off and ethernet connection is the problem. Ugh. Anyhow no fix in sight but now they agree the issue is in their software or their website not on my end with the new computer, my browsers or my modem or wiring. Lol.

Hello, @Bella78.

Thank you for joining this conversation and sharing your experience with the Community. We are discussing a similar situation in a different thread. It could be an issue with the DNS servers, let us know if you are using your own router. You can also check the last post of the thread, Message 52.

Cheers,

RogersMoin