cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV - StackTV

Laurajane09
I plan to stick around

Do you get stacktv when you get ignite tv or did I messed up I don’t want to pay more for more channel

**Added Labels**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite TV - StackTV

@Laurajane09 wrote:
Do you get stacktv when you get ignite tv or did I messed up I don’t want to pay more for more channel

Stack TV is a collection of 13 channels that are owned by Corus.  You can subscribe to all of those channels as Flex Channels on Ignite TV but there are still reasons why you might want to consider Stack TV.  Since Ignite TV already includes Global,  you get a $3 price break and pay $9.99/month to get 12 additional channels.  If you want more Flex channels than your Ignite bundle provides, it might be more cost-effective to get the Corus channels by subscribing to Stack TV and allocate your Flex Channels to non-Corus channels.

What do you think better

I asked the same thing but never really got a clear answer, so I tried tried to look into this more myself.  As far as I can tell, with Stack TV you actually have access to more On-Demand programming than you would if you had subscribed to those channels as Flex Channels.  You also get access to time-shifted Global channels without having to subscribe to Canadian Timeshifting.  However, if you are a fan of "W", you only get the East feed with Stack TV.  The Stack TV channel variants also get their own channel numbers in the Guide at the high end of the dial.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor
Stack tv is an app available on the rogers ignite tv box but stack tv itself is a paid streaming subscription separate/in addition from your rogers subscription.

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor
Buy IMHO stack tv is just global networks and sister channels for selective streaming.
All the same show on demand.

Laurajane09
I plan to stick around
What do you think better

@Laurajane09 wrote:

Stack TV is a collection of 13 channels that are owned by Corus.  You can subscribe to all of those channels as Flex Channels on Ignite TV but there are still reasons why you might want to consider Stack TV.  Since Ignite TV already includes Global,  you get a $3 price break and pay $9.99/month to get 12 additional channels.  If you want more Flex channels than your Ignite bundle provides, it might be more cost-effective to get the Corus channels by subscribing to Stack TV and allocate your Flex Channels to non-Corus channels.

What do you think better

I asked the same thing but never really got a clear answer, so I tried tried to look into this more myself.  As far as I can tell, with Stack TV you actually have access to more On-Demand programming than you would if you had subscribed to those channels as Flex Channels.  You also get access to time-shifted Global channels without having to subscribe to Canadian Timeshifting.  However, if you are a fan of "W", you only get the East feed with Stack TV.  The Stack TV channel variants also get their own channel numbers in the Guide at the high end of the dial.

Laurajane09
I plan to stick around
I like slice e ctv global . W has days if our lives I watch things on global and CTV doctors shows and police shows . Slice is good reality like housewives what do you have cable or stacktv

Laurajane09
I plan to stick around

Still have it and when I watch a show why does it say internet

I’m hoping it just a free preview . I ask rogers they said it been deleted

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation