Ignite TV PVR Recording Shows Not Set to Record

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Momtha
I've Been Here Awhile

Ignite TV PVR Recording Shows Not Set to Record

Shows not set to record. I find my PVR is recording shows that I have never set to record. Why ?

*Added Labels*

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Ignite TV PVR Recording Shows Not Set to Record

@Momtha  How often does this happen.  Did you ever set this program to record in the past?

It's also possible that you may have a "Series recording" set up.  Go to "Saved / Scheduled", and verify that you do not have that show scheduled to record.  On that screen, use the Up/Down buttons to highlight the menu bar and click on "Series Priority".  Do you see any series recordings scheduled there?

Momtha
I've Been Here Awhile

It’s recording shows I’ve never heard of. Some of them in French.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Momtha :

1. Did you look at your scheduled recordings as outlined in post 2?  Are there scheduled recordings there?

2. Please provide examples of what's being recorded?

3. I suppose it may be possible that there may be some sort of customer mixup whereby someone else' recordings are available for your viewing...

4. Are these actual recordings, or perhaps simply recommendations for on-demand or restart programming?

5. I'm assuming you're on IgniteTV, not legacy digital cable.

6. Are your own recordings functioning properly - are they in the scheduled recordings?  Are they being properly recorded?

7. Have you deleted the recordings you don't want?  Do they keep coming back?