cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Now Playing when using browser

jonmarvin
I've been here awhile

I use the Ignite TV portal quite a bit on my Mac.  Im curious as to what determines the channel displayed on the Now Playing in For You.  It doesn't seem to use my channel preferences, but always shows WGRZ Buffalo.  I never watch that channel.  If there is a way to change it to something I actually watch, like TCM, that would be preferrable.

*Added Labels*

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Ignite TV Now Playing when using browser

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I never actually pay attention to that since I go directly to Saved or Live.  I just did look at "Now Playing" and HS00 came up, which is a channel that I do record occasionally.

Is it possible that WGRZ is the simsubbed channel for some programming that you record on the Canadian Channel?

I noticed that the Apps come up with "Featured", which is one step down on the browser version.

jonmarvin
I've been here awhile
Possible. I'll have a look at that. It's not a big deal, I just hate not knowing the how and why. Thanks!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I looked at my "Now Playing" today and it was on REVTV, which I record a fair bit.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I just signed into the Ignite TV web player and see "WGRZ" under Now Playing.  I have no idea why.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation