Ignite TV Mobile App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Ignite TV Mobile App

@shapjo wrote:

Is there a way to use the Ignite App as a remote to change channels on the actual TV?  

No, it doesn't do this, nor does it allow you to set recordings. It may at some future date as discussed earlier in this thread.  Here's the App FAQ:

https://www.rogers.com/customer/support/article/using-the-ignite-tv-app

I've Been Here Awhile

I try to watch on my Android phone or iPad,both apps seem to accept my credentials but give me the message “looks like you don’t have ignite tv yet”.can you watch on devices when someone is using the ignite box at home?

Good evening @Mooper40,

I hope you are enjoying your Ignite TV service so far! It sounds like you might be using a different MyRogers account than we associated with your Ignite TV account or it was never linked as it should have been.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps so we can get this straightened out for you. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

RogersTim

I've Been Around

I had the same problem. Logged into myrogers and used the chat function and they quickly fixed it for me. A problem that they could fix but I couldn’t. I love their chat. It’s real people

I've Been Around

IgniteTV app says "you don't have ignite yet"; we have had ignitetv for 2 months.

Hello, @inez42.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😁

Thank you for joining this discussion; the issue could be related to the association of your Ignite TV account with MyRogers profile. Happy to look into this for you, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

I recently subscribed to ignite tv.. but my ignite tv app says I have no subscription

Hello, @Hop22.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. That error is definitely confusing; however, it's related to the association of Ignite TV account with your MyRogers profile. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so we can look into it for you. Please check out this blog for more info on our private messaging process. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin