Ignite TV Micro Disconnects

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Ignite TV Micro Disconnects

After phone calls to tech support, rebooting on my own and tech coming to my home still having static and lagging with with most features.
Unpredictable Ignite.
I Plan to Stick Around

@archie777 wrote:
After phone calls to tech support, rebooting on my own and tech coming to my home still having static and lagging with with most features.
Unpredictable Ignite.

I have open ticket from 3 weeks ago. Was told that they are working on it!!!

Today my modem locked up and had to reboot to get phone and internet back...

They picked the wrong name for this service :-(

I've Been Here Awhile

I have called my personal concierge and left 3 messages. No return calls.  What a crock of….

• As your Ignite Concierge™, I'm here to help with any questions you might have on your services. Feel free to reach out to me at Tel#: 1-866-299-3622 ext. 2197 and I will be happy to assist.

I Plan to Stick Around

@archie777 wrote:

I have called my personal concierge and left 3 messages. No return calls.  What a crock of….

• As your Ignite Concierge™, I'm here to help with any questions you might have on your services. Feel free to reach out to me at Tel#: 1-866-299-3622 ext. 2197 and I will be happy to assist.

Just press 0 to talk to any available agent.

they can all do the same...

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you, I've done that. I've had a few phone contacts and a technician come to my home. Still not working as good as cable PCR.
My point is don't send me an email saying you are my personal concierge and never call me back.
To many smoke and mirror results with Ignite.
Don't get me wrong, I like Ignite and hope they get the kinks out of this wonderful system.
I Plan to Stick Around

I never did get a concierge.  Have told a couple of contacts at Rogers, but almost a month now and no concierge.   They must be overwhelmed with demand that they did not expect.  It might be smart to put a moratorium on new connects until you can support properly.

@archie777 wrote:

I've Been Here Awhile

Ignite has been improving. I called and asked for a discount until I get better results from Ignite. I guess the discount helped as there are improvements.
I Plan to Stick Around

@archie777 wrote:
Ignite has been improving. I called and asked for a discount until I get better results from Ignite. I guess the discount helped as there are improvements.

What package are you on? How much discount did they offer you?