Ignite TV - FXX Channel Pixelates

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Ignite TV - FXX Channel Pixelates

Just recently jumped o to Ignite and since the beginning channel 64 FXX has always had problems with pixelating. Rogers said it would fix it but still doing it. Anyone else have a problem with this channel?

***Added Labels***

Re: Ignite TV - FXX Channel Pixelates

Good evening @tzegas,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

Experiencing technical issues with one of your favorite channel can definitely be inconvenient.

To help, we would need more information from you.

When did you first notice the issue and what troubleshooting was performed since?

Also, when you say "Rogers said it would fix it but still doing it", does it mean you had a ticket created?

Was it resolved and closed?

Thanks!

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

This issue has been happening for awhile there has been a ticket opened as well. I had 2 technicians from Rogers watch the same channel 64 as I was and noticed the same pixalation on their tv at rogers. One of the techs mentioned that it has been a problem, broadcaster said it was nothing wrong on their end and the tech said he would pass the info on the streaming department of Rogers. I also had a technician come over and witness the same thing and said would pass along that info. This is happening all over Canada do me a favour and watch FXX FROM commercial to commercial and you will see it.

Hello, @tzegas.

Thank you for your continued patience. We look forward to seeing the issue resolved at the earliest, keep us posted on the outcome of the ticket resolution. 

Community - has anybody else opened a ticket for this issue? Please share your experience with the FXX channel. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I Plan to Stick Around

I will check on the channel on a weekly basis to see if it gets resolved creating tickets doesn't seem to solve anythiing I feel no one wants to take responsibility for the issue. All they got to do is watch the channel. I am hoping someone here can help me. Thanks.

Thank you for your reply @tzegas!

I appreciate your updates. We do want to help you resolve this issue.

Please keep up posted!

@Biollw - Have you noticed the same issue with the FXX channel? 

I know you're quite familiar with Ignite TV as a whole.

If we're made aware of a confirmed problem surrounding this channel, we'll make sure to update this thread. I apologize for the inconveniences this may cause you.

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

I appreciate your help everyone. Just remember all you have to do is watch the FXX channel to see this issue that I am having with ignite tv.
I Plan to Stick Around

Update on FXX Channel 64 Pixilates

It has been a few weeks with no resolve. A few days ago talked to a manager of the tech team for an hour as I made him watch the channel with me he witnessed the channel pixelating as well he made notes and said would pass them a long. We will see, that has been the fourth technician that has seen what I have seen but nothing has been done about it. Can someone out there figure this thing out for me.

Thanks.

Hey @tzegas!

That is a long time to go without a resolution Smiley Sad. Have you received any updates yet regarding the ticket status?

RogersAndy

I Plan to Stick Around

Your right the problem is whoever is supposed to get this information doesn't bother to invest 5 to 10 watch the channel and realize there is a problem. All I get is a voicemail telling me that they will send me a tech. I've had techs and a manager bare witness to this issue on there office tv's it doesn't seem to pass the next level. I would challenge yourself to watch the channel especially on a movie and you will notice it as well. I don't know why they cat fix it since it's happening on all the tv in Canada. Is there anything you can do to help? I don't know what else to do. I might just switch the channel out. I am surprised no one else has complained I guess no one watches the channel. I hope you can offer me a resolution.

Thanks.