cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV - Clearing Recordings of Discontinued Shows

OldFatUgly
I plan to stick around

Clearing PVR Recordings of Discontinued Shows

In my PVR days … all the shows that were "Scheduled" to be recorded (whether they were actually going to be recorded the following week or not) appeared as icons in the scheduled section even if there was no next episode scheduled.

With Ignite … we only have the New or New/Repeat (as opposed to This Day/This Time Slot/New/Any)  option for a show and no place where the "list" of scheduled series appears so that they can be deleted or modified if they aren't "scheduled"

Example : Criminal Minds series finished a couple weeks ago …. and I had it set up to record NEW ONLY … so each week it is being searched for but will never be found as a "New" episode again.  Same goes for a few other series that either ended for the season or for another reason on the channel I watched them on.

How can I "houseclean" these future recording lists ??

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@OldFatUgly wrote:

Example : Criminal Minds series finished a couple weeks ago …. and I had it set up to record NEW ONLY … so each week it is being searched for but will never be found as a "New" episode again.  Same goes for a few other series that either ended for the season or for another reason on the channel I watched them on.

You can do this as follows:

• Go to the "Saved" menu and view "Scheduled" recordings
  • Press the "down" button followed by the "up" button to get to the section where you can select "Series Priority"
  • Press the "down" button to navigate to the series that you wish to cancel and press the "Info" (i) button.
  • On the series info screen, select "Record Options", then select "Cancel"

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@OldFatUgly wrote:

You can do this as follows:

• Go to the "Saved" menu and view "Scheduled" recordings
  • Press the "down" button followed by the "up" button to get to the section where you can select "Series Priority"
  • Press the "down" button to navigate to the series that you wish to cancel and press the "Info" (i) button.
  • On the series info screen, select "Record Options", then select "Cancel"

OldFatUgly
I plan to stick around

Thanks. Thats exactly what I wanted to know.

Re: Ignite TV - Clearing Recordings of Discontinued Shows

Doesn't work!  

Noheartbeat
I've been here awhile

Save the last 3 actions and just press the tiny "D" button.

Yes it does

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 4 in conversation