Ignite TV Channel Lineup NB?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielcrowley
I've Been Around

Ignite TV Channel Lineup NB?

Can someone let me know what are the ignite popular package channels for Saint John New Brunswick.

***Added Labels***

RogersLaura

Re: Ignite TV Channel Lineup NB?

Hello xxx,

Welcome to the community and great first post! 👍

To view the available channels for your location, please click on the following link and enter your address details to begin. Once your address has been confirmed as 'serviceable', you can click on the Channels tab to see which channels are included in the Ignite Popular TV package.

https://www.rogers.com/web/consumer/ignite-bundles/get-iptv

I hope this helps! If you would like a full pdf listing of available channels to be sent to you by email, please send us a PM and we'll be happy to assist. 🙂

Thank you kindly,

RogersLaura

HoweBren
I've Been Around

Not sure if this is the PM that was referred to or if I am suppose to go to fb? Looking for a pdf of the list of channels that are available to us as new Rogers customers with Ignite TV?

Lurker_Returns
I Plan to Stick Around

Look under the TV section of MyRogers...Ignite channel lineup information can be found there.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You should also have received a pdf of your personal channels in the confirmation e-mail from Rogers when you (last) negotiated your contract. The confirmation and Terms of Service should also have arrived with that e-mail.