cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Channel Line-up

Phil627
I'm here a lot

Simple question but can’t seem to find the answer.  Where can I get the channel line-up PDF for Toronto for Ignite TV (channel number and title).

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite TV Channel Line-up

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Phil627 wrote:

Simple question but can’t seem to find the answer.  Where can I get the channel line-up PDF for Toronto for Ignite TV (channel number and title).

You can obtain a channel listing by sending a private message to @CommunityHelps .  You can request the line-up for a specific bundle for your postal code or you can also ask for a comparison listing that shows two separate packages side-by-side.  The comparison listing makes it easy to see the differences between, for example, Ignite Premier and Ignite Flex 20 + Sports.  If you are planning to switch to Ignite TV, you can also request a listing that compares your current Digital TV package with an Ignite TV package.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Phil627 wrote:

You can obtain a channel listing by sending a private message to @CommunityHelps .  You can request the line-up for a specific bundle for your postal code or you can also ask for a comparison listing that shows two separate packages side-by-side.  The comparison listing makes it easy to see the differences between, for example, Ignite Premier and Ignite Flex 20 + Sports.  If you are planning to switch to Ignite TV, you can also request a listing that compares your current Digital TV package with an Ignite TV package.

reed935
I plan to stick around

Seems super silly that this information is not easily available to anyone who wants it off of your webpage.  Why would you restrict this information unless you send a private message to Rogers ??

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The information regarding IgniteTV channels is readily available on their website. See the link below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/TV-Tiers-and-Channels/m-p/491414#M13809

It may not easily be available via pdf, unless you did a copy/paste from the website or contacted Rogers.

Each customer who is still on Digital TV may have a grandfathered package, so that would not be available on the website due to differences between customers.  You may have your latest lineup (in an e-mail) when you last renewed your "contract" 

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@reed935 wrote:

Seems super silly that this information is not easily available to anyone who wants it off of your webpage.  Why would you restrict this information unless you send a private message to Rogers ??

IIRC, the PDF-formatted channel listings are generated on-demand using an internal tool.

Phil627
I'm here a lot

This did not seem to work for me.  Rogers website does not seem to be yet updated for the move to Ignite for our building.  Would it not be easier to have the PDF of channel listing available and stored when I sign into MYROGERS so that I can pull it up myself anytime I want ?  Customized to my contract ?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Phil627 wrote:

...Would it not be easier to have the PDF of channel listing available and stored when I sign into MYROGERS so that I can pull it up myself anytime I want ?  Customized to my contract ?

Maybe for you, but not for Rogers.  Remember that these channel lineups change all the time. With their table they only need to make one change to their website. For a pdf they would need to change it also every time the lineup changes and they would have to make separate pdfs for various locations/customers because various locations have various channel lineups.  So, no, it's not easier to have pdfs.

Lurker_Returns
I'm a reliable contributor
Plus, the channel lineup is on your tv. Everytime you press guide.
Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 in conversation