cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Box - “Sorry we are having issues...." error

Softballmom
I've been around

Can’t get any channels, Netflix, saved programs, NOTHING!!! 3 dots forever them says “Sorry we are having issues, please try the program again. Still having trouble? You may have to try another program” Tried a restart and nothing

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Ignite TV Box - “Sorry we are having issues...." error

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Softballmom  Could you please try resetting your Ignite TV components again?

Start by resetting your modem.  Pull the power plug, wait a few seconds, plug the power back in and wait for the status LED to turn solid white.  If you have Ignite WiFi Pods, wait a few more minutes for your WiFi mesh to reestablish.

Next, reset your Ignite TV set-top boxes.  Unplug the power connector, wait a few seconds, then plug it back in again.

The order is important.  The modem needs to be reset first, then the set-top boxes.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Softballmom wrote:

Can’t get any channels, Netflix, saved programs, NOTHING!!! 3 dots forever them says “Sorry we are having issues, please try the program again. Still having trouble? You may have to try another program” Tried a restart and nothing

FYI, this morning, I was in a situation similar to you.  I turned on the TV and could not tune into any channels.  I rebooted the set-top box and got a "Sorry, we're having some trouble" / XRE-03090 error on the screen.

No problem.  I power-cycled the XB6 modem and waited for the status LED to turn solid white, then power-cycled my set-top boxes.  Everything was back to normal again in a matter of minutes.

ottfire1
I've been here awhile

I was able to do the same thing. It worked. Problem is, it keeps happening. At least twice a week. May need a new Modem.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 in conversation